Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Code tomato is happening folks!

I apologize to every person that I don't talk to on a daily basis, who I still consider a friend!

But, here's the update!

We have decided to make a date with one of the local fertility clinics. Which is already less than a week away!

I'm extremely anxious for this appointment (this seems to be a trend). I'm not sure whether we'll have to redo all, some, or none of the testing. I'm not sure what they will suggest for treatments or procedures.

Time will tell.

On the Eastern side, I have been continuing with acupuncture, supplements, and herbs. My herbs change with my cycle. The first phase is taken during my period, it encourages all the tissue to shed. The second phase of herbs is to encourage a good growth of my uterine lining, a good place for an embryo to implant.

I skip phase three, which is taken only during the two plus days you have your LH surge and ovulate, and go straight to phase four. Phase four is all about creating an inviting, healthy, and warm place that an embryo would feel safe in.

Phase four herbs have been taking a real toll on my body. Regardless, my tummy is upset. It might be nausea, it might be gas, or if I'm really lucky, it could be both. Code tomato!! There's been vomit (on Love Day none the less!), diarrhea, and constipation. It's horrible. It seems to happen most after I eat. FYI my herbs are taken 20 mins before breakfast and dinner. So why at lunch would I get an upset stomach?

If you suggest ulcers, I might hurt you.

I called my dr and told her what's going on. We've cut my phase four herbs in half, and changed a new supplement that I started about the same time my GI issues started.

I get to see the doc tomorrow. I can't wait. I want to feel better. I really hope the snow allows for me to travel as needed for the upcoming appointments!

2 comments:

  1. Jess I hate that, this is all so hard for you guys. hope everything gets easier quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for the update!!! i've been thinking about you a lot!!!
    ~MMP

    ReplyDelete