I'm still playing catch up on my sleep from my trip back to Minnesota this past weekend. Getting invested in a new (awesome) book really inhibits my wanting to go to bed early.
This past weekend my mom and I flew back to Minnesota to see some family and friends. And, I finally got to see my almost 6 month old niece again.
I'm not trying to brag, boast, or be biased. But, she is the damn prettiest baby I have ever seen in my life.
It's when babies find their voice, and not their screaming voice, but there cooing voice. That sound melts my heart much like the smell of puppy breath. Yes, I just compared babies to puppies, who hasn't done that?
On top of hanging out with my Megan and her daughter, I got to meet my cousin's baby for the first time. It was a great day for some fat rolls, drool, and cooing.

No comments:
Post a Comment