WE'RE PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!
Turns out Monday was my first beta test. A strong beta at that, 240.
Today was my second beta at 600. They were looking for the number to double. :) As far as they can tell all is good!
THANK YOU to every single person who sent a prayer, positive thought, positive energy, or good luck vibe our way! It means the world to us to have your support and love!
Here's our first family photo (I don't even care how fat my face looks, I'm too happy!).

Yay!!!!! I'm so happy for you. This is most wonderful news. I don't see any picture though and I want to see your first family photo.
ReplyDeleteThis is the BEST NEWS EVER!!! I am so happy for you and your growing family!!!!! :-) :-D
ReplyDeleteThanks, Ann!
DeleteAs soon as I saw your comment, I knew my error. :) Picture added.
ReplyDeletethanks, Jessah!
Wonderful news!
ReplyDelete